Friday, January 2, 2009

go skul 2 take books~=="

Photobucket
today~hehe
wan go 2 skul 2 take book....
8.00am wake up ar.....haiz....i wan slp~T.T
whn i go 2 skul....me saw pang pang~hehe....she so cute~^^
other ppl still haven cum leh...
me n pang pang go walk around the skul.....
whn bck 2 the office there....we saw shenny~
yesterday she call me dun belate 2 skul...
thn 2day the ppl tat late cum is her laa....=="
btw....jienshir oso the 1 tat late cum....
me be tahan d....she always late 1....
but nvm laa.....we r fren mar....lol
we wait outside the headmaster office a while....
thn all ppl go 2 blok I....thn sure we go wif them laa....
the 2C ppl go in their class n wait 4 the teacher 2 gv them books....
thn me how leh???no fren 陪me cz all my fren in class c....T.T
thn the 2J boyzz go in 1c class wor....
sure i go in too~(btw...pei ying cum d....)
i sit wif peiying n wait 4 the teacher...
after the ng siew ber(teacher laa) cum,we still wait, wait n wait!!!
aiyor.....wait untill 发霉 meh???
thn gt a new teacher cum in the classroom....
she dunno the way go 2 the place tat put the books 1....
thn ng siew ber call me n pei ying take her 2 tat place....
the place is at the form 2 blok....
after we took her there...we saw many ppl stand outside the classroom there...
thn we call them go 2 blok c....
izzit the paper rite 2j 8.30am untill 9.00am?!?!?
thn whn i bck home????10.30am....
damn....the books so heavy.....
n rain heavily....me hate it!!!
thn bck home....me put my books thn slp.....zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...