Monday, January 5, 2009

1st day went skul

today went 2 skul d....
so sien....
dis morning still wan help mum mop floor....
me so pity.....T.T
the 1st day go 2 skul onli mar....
still wan study....
the teacher gv 2 karangan 2 do ar....
diao....=="
today me almost late cum 2 skul leh....
go 2 c the prefect list....
omg....me under cwy ar....aiyorrr....
hope will change lo....pls!!!
btw....form 2 ppl still study at blok I ar....
y like tat!!!izzit go 2 the blok C meh!?!?!
aiyor....damn....
my classmate almost all changed leh!!!
haiz....my fren~~i will miss u all!!!T.T
thn we gt choose the monitor~
lee zihao b the monitor & tan yiyin b the penolong...
grace hah b the ajk kebersihan & lim cai ying b the ajk of 财政...
me leh....she call me 2 b the ajk keceriaan dunno wat la....
wan 2 decorate the classroom ar~~~~die lo....
wat can i do!!?!??!?!!haiz....
饭团

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...