Thursday, April 23, 2009

hehe~get 6a...

today 8am need go to school....so charm....T.T yesterday me oso 8am came leh!take wat picture lo...then....teacher said 11am jz come....walao....damn....need back home lo....mafan....hate the teacher that no responsible....me wan zzZZzzz.....so tired....but still need go....today we raptai lo...hmm....then practice……12pm go out to eat lunch with pang...then continue practice....i dislike jia ying lo....she doesn't serious one....haizz....me so angry when say her....zi qian said tmr need wear full uniform....crap....hot leh!
back to classroom...see ka xing happy d mar....coz yesterday he cry leh! coz math get C...haizz....dis oso wan cry?!but if that is me , me oso will very sad...it is bm period....so happy coz shamsual didn't come....wuhoo~go library....me wan make one new card liao....but old one duno go where already....SJ get d....me get A! yeah~jz like jienshir always say....不错嘛……LOl......the teacher called me to post information on the bulletin board...aiyer....tmr wan done it lor! me still haven't do it....after this i will go....bye bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...