Monday, April 6, 2009

change anak buah...again!

change anak buah again....but me more like this anak buah...
wong pin yee....erm...look just a nice girl...
then another boy....tan wai kiat...or kian...i duno who is he larhx....
sum say he letak d...hoho....
but nobody let me write dimerit d....wan write by meself....
yor...me so lazy....
then after ict period gua....see how ask me want duty at belakang?
of cz is ' Y-E-S- ' ....me dun want duty at gazebo larhx...
it was fun duty at belakang....
the dai gao sui was funny....& stupid....
see how and he asking for pin yee's hp number....
hor...wan kau her? aiyor...
but hear they say cai poh yi (cincai spell) likes her leh....
then pin yee say she duno who is cai poh yi oso...
btw...she told me bryan hoo like her too....hehe....me will go to ask him...
then lee jun xian come with kang jian yuan & cai poh yi to talk with her gua....
then play play play....sing sing sing....talk talk talk....
finally can go home...but my car haven't came...still wan wait for a few minutes....
stand at there...duno wan do what...jz sien...
then my frenz come out...can talk with them.....yeah....
they say me get prize in the drawing competi....not sure larhx...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...