Wednesday, April 15, 2009

examination....

today was exam day....me do revision jor....i think won't fail gua....hehe

went to classroom....sat at back of the classroom....more easy to....xixi....u know

first...was bm....still can done all of that....no problem der....

then was chinese....a piece of cake....Lol

after that...was recess time....just talk....my earing gone jor....TT.TT...but never mind larhx...

then science....me very scare....luckily no subjektif paper.....hu~

then en shamsual came in our class for that period....

he changed our places leh!!! crap....

but wee kar still sat beside me larhx....and more fun at new place leh....Lol

i put the sticker on yap kah xing's pencil box...Lol

he so noob....=xdon't let me know the answer....

btw...today karlok...一直躲weekar leh....is because yesterday weekar 拒绝him?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...