Thursday, March 31, 2011

Lang jeng!

My sam cheng so complicated!

I went school and left my bag then terus went to Medan

*Because i late went to school XP Late woke up

After that back class, wait till PJ period

Walao, what should i do leh?
I can't go with them also.
Although xxx say nothing already,
but i don't know what they think about.

So i just stay quiet. *most safe!

When down to Medan, teacher at there already.

Ran for two rounds, did the warm up, then teacher let us play ball

I don't want to play because still scare scare lur XD

After i accompany Bing to toilet, we went to the pameran buku!


Yeah, i not yet go see de leh!

Although yesterday got come in awhile la.

Then they're inside too! Aiyoyo, macam mane lehh

Kexin! steady yi dian!

Then after awhile they left le, why geh? :)


Whole day i almost sitting on my place and doing homework

Whoa, rajinnye! Haha, this is very nan de geh!


I think we should have some times to lang jeng
Cause now i also don't know want how communicate x)

Steady
Lang jeng

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...