Thursday, March 24, 2011

Eugene farewell



I back home at 2.30pm and i rush to take a bath.

After having my meal, i take a rest and sitting infront the laptop..
Facebook la!

Then Qian phone to me and ask me to go Old Town but not Tea time.
She says they had changed the place.

Oh well, i do not mind with the changing of place.
Then i call dad to fetch me go.
Luckily he let ;D love you dad!


Seriously, i really can't see things clearly with my eyes.
Last Saturday i check my eyes and it is almost 400
So when i reach there i almost go to the wrong seat xp





Eugene Lim Jern Hui

Jer, see his sideburn, ugly isn't?
He was my senior of SMK Air Putih
He was a prefect and we used to under the same AJK - Rachael Phua

He got his results yesterday and he got 1A
Tomorrow, he will go to other place to start his college life
He thought that i will miss him? Oh sorry, i'll make you disappoint XD

Before you leave,
just want to say 'Bye bye lur, don't too miss me ya!'


Excuse me! This isn't for HIM! Please don't salah faham!
This is Qian take for Yiyin's geh, she also leaving Kuantan to KL
She have to change school to Bukit Jalil, everyone is sad about it


After Qian, Eugene and Choon leave, Rachael and i sit at there and do homework!

When times up, we go to the tuition center which just nearby the Old Town :)

Sorry no take picya with YOU
Still gott chance to take when you come back Kuantan!

Byebye
My friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...