Saturday, March 26, 2011

Dear Yiyin♥



Hey girl :)

Since when we meet? Form 1 right?
That time you sit behind me with Goh Hian Yau.
LOL, i still remember you always didn't do your homework.

1J 2J 3J 4U
I have been same class with you for three years
Time pass so fast even i don't realize it. It's too fast.

Although we meet so long time
Have we ever hang out together? I think no
I feel badly for it. I want to hang out with you!

Unfortunately, it still can't do so.
I can't even go for your farewell party!
Or i should say, i even don't know about the farewell..

Yes, i'm sad about it ):
You're a sweeet funny awesome girl!
I will miss you and the time we have together!

Do miss me!
Don't try to forget me!
:")

Tan Yi Yin.

Miss you
badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...