Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Celebrate Shigie's birthday♥


Today, we planned to celebrate Shigie's birthday!

After school, we decide to go to the new sushi restaurant that near the school.
Unfortunately, the restaurant doesn't open. arghh, where should we go?
Then we go to a restaurant called 'Qing Yi Se' i think



They start order and i start take photo!
More photos can be view in my facebook album :)



After that i take out my Domokun pencilbox.
Everyone wanna take pic with it ;D How famous is it
We are having fun and enjoy taking photos together!!

When they pay for their meals
Karmen and Qian go to the kitchen
They come out with a cake! I knew that.

Shigie suprise with that
And she looks a bit shy ahaha
She sure very gam gek us with the suprise!



We start sing Birthday Song when they come out
Just keep singing and laughing :) I love this feeling
Shigie fast blows the lighted candles luckily i capture it
Later she cuts the cake and give to all of us to eat ``Tiramisu♥







The Tiramisu is awesome! I damn love it♥
I already eat two piece of it! buahaha

After finish eating, we go out to take pic!
We all standing on the middle of the road!
When car pass it sure will hon us! LOL

I back earlier because i phone dad come to fetch me
Today i have fun time with all of my friends!
HAPPY

celebration
sweet memory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...