Friday, April 1, 2011

April fool


Happy April Fool!

But today didn't play friends lo..
Not in the mood and baru reconcile mar
Today back to normal a bit, but still not dare talk with someone


Dad said he wanna go Balok this afternoon
So i can't attend the band's practice and meeting
But don't know why, he stayed at home whole day!

Is he lying me?


Tomorrow need back Tampin!
My kampung located at Negeri Sembilan.
Because Qing Ming mar, have to back for grave.
My sweet weekend ): full of motion sickness and bored

But i must do my moral folio!
Take pic!


Oh ya, today is april fool
Many people are cheating around
Many people are cheated by them too
I'm salah satu mangsa juga TTv Wo noob le


My friend break up le
I thought is cheat people geh
But it is REAL! So i go their wall 38

The girl posted a status said
Never see a girl who is such bu yao lian


Then i have bu hao de yu gan
In the same time, my friend said sorry to me
Her girlfriend missunderstood something about me


Suddenly i find out
I'm th bu yao lian de nv sheng ==
Holly shit! Why i'm so unlucky huh??

Hope it will solve
I don't want to involve with this!


'Happy' April Fool again!

I should cry?
Or laugh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...