Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Birthday celebration♥


So today my friends and i just wanna celebrate yuxuan and my birthday :D




After school, we walk to east grill
When we reach, we wait at outsite for others
Damn many people lo.. Like wanna make a party xD


We take our seat and start order
I order the set B, a cheese bake rice~
It tastes yummy! I like it♥


After that i keep capture pictures
Then they take out the cake and start sing birthday song
So Yuxuan and i also sing it together xD make a wish then blow!




While we are eating the cake
We keng gai keng gai and keng gai
Most of them keep leaving because have tuition class

Finally left yuxuan kokchuan patrick and me
We walk back to school and chuan patrick accompany wait car
I'm so gamdong~ xD Thanks for helping me take those things too♥


Oh, they gift me a BIG DOMO too!♥
Awww♥ I'm so suprised! And happy to get it xDD

Thanks these seven people:
Qian, Patrick, Chuan, Meifern, Horsy, Ben, Chicken!





This the most fun birthday celebration i ever have!
Love you guys so much!!! muackkk!!!
((:

ILD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...