Saturday, April 30, 2011

MLTR concert ★


Ermm.. So i get two free tickets from Gavin
Since that time, his mouth non-stop call me to treat him
WTH, you better don't give me tickets, i'm beh tahan with you ar!


I go with my beloved mum
Because Mother's Day is coming soon
This is as my Mother's Day gift to her :目




So the concert starts with two performances
I'm in love with their music and beat, quite fun and new
Perform by a singapore group that playing music with their instrument

Then is a malaysian singer performance
I forget his name but i still remember his face
Well, after him it's time for Michael Learns To Rock!!

But their fans are quite cool with their idols
After few moment they just to be high!! Shouting and Creaming
Although i don't know MLTR, but their songs are damn nice lehhh!

But i'm wondering
Why the guitar player hor keep standing at the middle
Just do nothing but playing the guitar and keep waving his body
I don't know his name but he is quite funny and making those weird poses FREAK


Soon, the concert is end!
After the encore everybody is leaving
It's a beautiful night by watching MLTR's perform♥


Oh ya, before we leave
My mum and i take a picture as a memory
For two of us come out together and wacth concert together
For the first time Or maybe it's the last time And the only time x)

Happy Mother's Day
Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...