Monday, January 10, 2011

I'm always the lucky one!

It's TODAY!
A very importand and gan zhang day for ME

Last Fridaym hear En Wan Daut say that Monday will know those who apply change class sucess or not. Whoa, i'm so gan zhang! Last night can't sleep well and keep praying! *believe me!

Hear Hong Yong say know the result already, ask teacher for it. And hear Cheong Sook Kuan say almost all apply de sucess. Oh, so happy! I almost shout out! Then when recess time Karmen and i go find teacher to confirm about it and it's real!

Then Karmen and i take some books and put on Hou jian jie and Weiyang's table, this called as Ba Wei. Then i have to go to duty. After that, when go back my class J, i saw strange bags on the seat. I already guess it is CSK or LHH's bags. Unluckily it is. Crap, huat de fard!

I am so angry and bahsong! Then find other place to sit. So we sit at Lam's old seat. Then Weiyang give back the books that i put on his table. His friends take away jor my books and thought it is his. Holly shit! I just suddenly cry out, gosh! So yupei! But it is passed, i don't mind anymore la. *actually still care about it!

It's lucky to study in class J
I should glad and study hard from now on
Hope my life will be good in my beloved class J

I love J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...