Sunday, August 29, 2010

Tan Boon Ping

Todayy, I plan to go to Chentung's house in the afternoon

Because BoonPing is back from Temerloh and he will go to CT house

But about 230pm, Chentung say BoonPing is already at his house

I thought he at ECM and will go to his house later

But why he so early go derrr Ishh

Then they say they wanna go to Icestation

They ask me wanna join them or not

I want to but i scare, but i still go without mum permission

Chentung mum come to my house to fetch me, so shy


When i sitting in the car, Boonping is behind me

But still feel a bit gan ga, so many years no see each other wor


They say wanna go to icestation

But i keep hear them say wanna go secret recipe

Feel weird and scare, so scare my mum back home !!

They go there to buy cake to eat and order birthdaycake

Because Chentung's birthday is COMING SOON !! 1st of September

Me a bit 晕车 so i don't feeling well

And today see Chentung's brother too

Hmm, he is a bit different with the pictuce xD

Smaller and shorter xD Also Cuter

Chentung and his brother are so alike la

I mean their sikap Really same !!

Then we go icestation, the boys keep talk

I can't join their topic so SIEN lurr


Chentung's family and his brother friends

and his brother, Chen Chew recover me taking their pic !! XD


The cute penguin


Boonping XD


When i'm eating, a stranger text me

Rupa2nya is Chen Chew, he is so TOR

But he keep say sorry to me

for taking my number without my permission

Funny lurrr XD

After finish eating the ice, it's delicious

Finally i ate the honey dew favour

Then we go to Chentung's home


Finally see his house, wakaka

Soooooo weirdd xD Got a big aquarium and only one fish inside


Just playing game gaME GAME !!! SIEN


Me, receive my sister message say mum is back

and she is a bit angry about me went out without her permission



I'm worry about it TT

Then about 5pm me walk back home by myself

A bit scare after i walk through the small brigde

Because there is a black dog, it is barking me

and it seem like will bite me T^T

So me slowly walk and pass by it

Luckily it doesn't follow me !! I really scare DOGS !!

After me reach home, mum ask me some questions

Then i say is old friend come back from Temerloh so i go out

I got call sister to tell her but seem she doesn't listen to sister at all

But the most important is she doesn't scold me already

THANK GOD !!

Happy day??
I'm not sure
But happy to see
old friend♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...