Saturday, August 7, 2010

Hari Koko.♥

Early in the morning, me wake up about 5am

Then go to school at 6am, still dark

Go to our stall, they are preparing the food

I ask why we should come so early

U know she say what? Becuase for prepare the food?!

What the ... I didn't participate in it


But forget about it, i don't mind anymore

While we are preparing, the whether is getting lighter and lighter

See ;] Our stall - SOLD OUT


All people cooking and trying their food

It's FUN !!! The food is delicious too.


The box containing ice and ice cream


Then almost all band member standing beside the stall

and bong can our own stall XD

Oh~I forget to capture the photos of the food

By the way, when i visit those stall I saw Aiman is cooking

Looks funny wearing the apron like a aunty

He then ask me Did Shenny come? Haha

Then i answer him She at her Boyfriend's house ;DD

When 9am, we all start gather at New Astaka

Then we go to the field to take some photos ;D


Thanks for chuling to help me capture it ^^


It's COOL man Izzit???!

Finally we wanna perform But i not yet feel nervous REALLY

The performance is well, but not good enough

Me make a mistake argghhhh I feel so SORRY ;(((

I suddenly forget the next step of Takira

When i playing my flag just start my nervousness

But it's pass already, don't think about it anymore

Next year state competition don't know will how tim Haiz >.<

So after the performance we have a meeting at canteen

Then we are FREE after that, me and ShiGie then go change clothes

Saw three noob guy, Zihao keep touching his hair haiyorrr


Sorzai Ben


Me at our stall play play play Then i wanna play ghost house

All friends got go no call me, so sad heng~~ >.<

Me then go to CIRCUS OF SCREAM with

Karmen Yqian Yeehaur Yanbing YK Jiayien and two girl

When we are queuing, me sms with SeeHow then ask them come

Then he Waijoon Mingyou LSoonyi and Aloysius come

We need seperate to two group to go in the ghost house

First group is Karmen YK Jiayien Yeehaur and a girl

Then second group is me Yanbing Yqian and a girl

My group less people and i don't know the girl

So not so fun, i wanna find someone else

Therefore wanna change with first group

I wanna Yeehaur come our group de but since YK wan him

And she looks like behsong then i don't want change anymore lo

Sorry i don't know how to express what i want ;p

Then want find a boy join our group and the lucky person is

My didi - ALOYSIUS XD luckily he willing to join xD

The ghosts are quite nice and look alike

But just no horror de feeling I don't scare pun xD

Then two if these guys ban lan yeng at there


After that da K pulak Call me capture it !! YUCK


Me then go to 4C's ghost house with Witnee Yeehaur Seehow and Aloysius

Later Ben and the Gehpoh King Chin Yee Ann join us


Saw Yun Ee when queuing, with boys again aiyoyo XDD


Maximum 7 people become 1 group go in the ghost house

And very 'luckilu' we are 7 person, haizzz

The ghost house is totally not fun I think because of CYA too xD

But the last ghost is so SOK !! whose Yeo Hui Xin. pretty nice ;]]

Witnee then cant join us, because she wanna go hang gai gai

After that we wanna play war game, but we didn't play it

We play ICE WAR, It's totally FUN but i Hate the Mah H

Keep pour ice water to me TOTALLY BEHSONG !!!

So unfair !! He is taller and can escape faster !!!

That is about 12 or 1pm already Everyone is packing

Me very tired and lazy to help them pack

But i will feel very sorry so anyway i also help them

Just keep walk to hall and back to field and back to hall

My leg is totally pain and cant walk already

Oh~Then i see my message, he ask me wan take pic or not

So funny, if wan just take la, need text me to ask me =.=



But i'm tired dy that time, still wan take pic @@

Then packing till 2.00+pm SeeHow wait dao so charm

Then me quickly say i wanna back home

Walk back home, but chiauxin back with her friend by car dy

Zhong Xing also walking with me, didn't see dao where he live arx

Then we continue walk and chat along the way back home

We seperate when reach the small brigde

Then when i walking myself, i see two indian boys behind me

But have a distant la, so i cant recognize is it Sarjit

He is really Sarjit la, walking back home with his brother

Don't know where he live leh, izzit the new neighbour?? >.<

Then me bath and lying on sofa online to rest~

My leg sibeh painful, like broke dy

Then me 5pm take 2hours nap only, feel not enough xD

today is FUN
thanks all play with me
and thanks Yeehaur belanja

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...