Sunday, August 1, 2010

Lengzai Jiejie Birthday.♥

today is Sunsay , but i have to go to school.

why why why Because the Hotdog doesn't let us prac when p&p

Morning , wake up and say goodbye to my bed I'll miss you ;[

So , after finish eating my breakfast , one pieces of bread and a piece of cheese

Then i go to school by my cycle But a bit problem with it

Finally arrive to school , less come no mood liao xD

We go to the parking there to practice

When we pass the field , we saw a Chameleon


She Gie and Ming Hui catch its tail


My hair , spray with blue and purple colour

yun ee's spray


Then we practice till 2pm I'm very tired and hungry

Therefore we go to tea time to eat our lunch

By the way , today is jie jie's birthday~

But other people already celebrate and sing birthday song to him

Me no join dao , so sadd ;[

But still at teatime keng gai till very fun too ;]]


sookting capture it ;]


FookTian , what's that??!


My lunch ;]] i had finished it


After that we wanna beck home , but go to xiao jing ling

Then Chuiling Zeemee Cheejing Jiejie and me keng gai

Cheejing later back home , we 4 continue chatting

Suddenly a man came in , he ask us for money

Me most scare this kind of people Haiz He keeps ask us for money

Ish !! Then chuiling gives him some sylings

Jiejie says don't want give this kind of people money

So must listen to Jiejie geh hehes


While we are chatting , Sookting phones me find Jiejie

I think his mum phoned to sookting ask Jiejie at where

So Jiejie ask me to back home , cause he fetch me kekes ;D

Got people fetch sure good lo Happy~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIE JIE♥

i love people fetch me
i hate people lc me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...