Saturday, August 28, 2010

Prefect Night ♥

Today is the day !!

Prefect night,, we are coming !! At Megaview

Me get ready at home and waiting shenny to fetch me


When we reach there, many people at the door

exspecially BOYS Hate it, feel so yupei with the dress and shoes

After we sign the board and take the number, we go second floor


we waiting beside the lif for Huizhi and Shigie come


Our table is number3, i think the position is not bad la

Still can be accept, still can see the stage

Witnee dresses so beautiful today, i have taken pic with her♥


The girls are arrive, they are sitting and waiting for the dinner begin


Huizhi and Shigie are so cute♥


When the dinner start, we all sitting on our seat

And listening to the MC, Khor huey J.. and Hoo Sim Sam de gor gor

After the form1 finish dance GEE, *i think they are not good enough

Finally we can eat our meal

But it is buffet, need go to take food ourselves

The food, still okay la, but me not full at all xD

Later we go to the toilet, kakas♥



When the lucky draw,,

My number is 120 but one of the lucky number is 121

And the prize is a MP3 taken by Yuming T^T

In our table, Shigie Huizhi Mingyou Yuming Yauchoon Yiyin

get the prize !! They are so lucky !! ♥♥

Then got two group perform dance,

One is form5 and another one is form4

Form5 dance Girl Generation's 说出你的愿望

That is better than form1's so muchh♥

Then form4 perform f(x) Nu ABO, one of my favourate song♥

Wanqian also is one of the performer !! lengluii dao

And their performance is awesome !! Performers are lengluii too♥♥♥

But the girl who wear shirt, the dress not suit to dance this song la

At the end, all AJK go to the stage and sing the song

But i forget what is the song's name kekes


Others prefect also standing at their place and singing

But most of them are not singing, just like me !! XD


Me also quickly take pic with my friendss !! ♥♥


Me and Awaw♥


Haha, Sarjit and me♥


Then me accompany Shigie go groundfloor

Her car is reach and waiting for her

I saw a senior in the lif so i take a pic with her ^^


Then i back to sencondfloor to continue take pic



When i'm boring and seeing wanna take pic with who

I saw this uncle posing at there XD


Everyone is playing and chatting





Shenny and i go hanggai around the hotel


Beside the hotel is a river, many people are fishing at there

And we saw a cute little boy also fishing at there xD


Later, when Shenny and i sitting and resting

My car have arrived, luckily Shenny saw it

My mum fetches Shenny back to her home,

and finally i know where is her house held kakas♥

Today is quite fun and i'm having fun with my friends too

By the way, i make my hair a bit curly by my sister's help

Look nice?? kekes♥♥



Enjoying the night♥
But didn't take pic with you ;'[
But your praise make me feel happy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...