Friday, August 6, 2010

Station One · Second time ♥

Today 9.45am me and ShiGie can go out from class

No need to present for sejarah period

So, we practice till 12pm, then give us go eat lunch

Me wanna back home, but sis ntyt eat her lunch !!

12pm dy, still haven't eat, WTF

Me stand at Belakang waiting for dad come

But still wait long time dy, still ntyt come

Therefore i go to 7-11 with ShiGie and Pang2

Then i phone dad, he already arrived long time ago

Me quickly go back to Belakang and back home

he scold me why don't wait at there

I say why he don't phone me

But later i feel this is sis's mistake

All is her fault !!! Why she is so stupid???

After i back to school, i start do the board for stall

I find Chuiling accompany me at 3J to do

We used 1hour more to do it

But i think we keng gai more then do

Others people all practicing but we curi tulang

Feel so sorry, kekes, and scare cause me didn't practice

Then it's time to let us back home

But me Chuiling and Yeehaur go to Station One

I order Iced Longan Milk, it's totally delicious

I like it so muchhh ♥♥♥


Chuiling order two drinks

Apple Lemonade and Soy Milk

The Kid Corner XDD

Sweet and sour


Yeehaur order red bean chulian


We keng gai and finish our drinks

After that pay the bill, RM25

Still okay lor hor, didn't spend much la



Then me and chuiling want to check eyes

Firstly we go beside Station One to check

But is an aunty, or is a popo la

The popo so cute, duno how to adjust the mechine

So we go to another spec shop

But the stop's mechine can't show our degree

Then finally we go to the new spec shop

Me both eye is 325

Chuiling is one side 250 another side 400+

OMG too big difference leh

We decide to go check again tomorrow~ kekes

Hope i won't make mistake
Hope our performance success
Hope our stall really will sold out
GAH YAU all~♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...