Saturday, August 14, 2010

Qi's farewell party♥

Today, Qiqi invited his friends go ECM for farewell party

Because he is leaving Kuantan to KL to study at a Intenational School

I WILL MISS HIM BADLY T^T

So, early in the morning -- 10.00am me wake up to get ready

Haha, because i will be following him to ECM wakaka

But it is aunt invite us geh, me and my sister

After we reach there, we go to the Sushi King

However Qiqi and his friends will gather at the big door

While waiting him and his friends, we have ordered food

This is mine I order chicken rice


One set geh. It taste not bad


And this is my sister


This is my popo


This is my aunt


After we finish eating, they baru come to SushiKing

Then aunt call them go to the VIP room

Total got 9 people including Qiqi 7boys 2girls

Later, we go Carfore to buy something


Taking picture^^


And i saw a cute little boy, is he adourable??


By the way, i saw Naruto kid XD

Whoa, so cool man..


Kekes, SS xia.


And my favourite !! Chocolate !!


Next, Qiqi and his friends have finished their lunch

We are going to see movie !! The Last Airbender !!

I don't know what movie is this firstly

Then when i see the movie, i teringat the cartoon that i saw before
This is the cinema's toilet !!


Nice leh


My sister looks so old right?!! kekes


and ME again XD


THE LAST AIRBENDER !!!

Love it so muchh !! But to be continue, so tor.

After that me and sister hang gai ourselves

Saw this, don't now what is these

But these really look nice and beautiful♥


When i pass by the Big Apple, i saw somebody

The boy is very yan shou, rupa2nya is Jeffrey

Don't know he know me or not leh. kekes

Then we are veryyy boring

So i suggest to go to the malay china town

In addition, we are feeling cold after see the movie

Really behtahan the air conditioner


My modal viuwwittt


Nobody nobody just me !!


Then we go back to ECM

We saw Qiqi and his friends at Baskin Robin there

Playing cards in the shop on the shop's table

One word 'GENG'


Me sure buy my favourite favour

Chocolate Chips Mint Ice Cream !! ♥ Yummy Yummy


530pm We go to back door to wait for aunt to fetch us

Qiqi so tor, don't know where is back door

I should have wait for him and take him to back door

Today is quite funnn !!

But if is hang out with friends, sure super duper FUN!!

By the way, i want to say

Happy Birthday to jiasern !!!

Sorry that i can't go to your birthday party

I'm sad about it ;'[

Can't wait anymore
I wanna watch the continue
The Last Airbander !!!♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...