Friday, August 13, 2010

I won't ^^

Yesterday was so complicated

Because of us Made things became like this

But i asked them want seperate or not

They said want join us, me didn't force ok??

If they don't join, i also won't mind

Now, all is my wrong right???

You alll go manage it la, don't join me la !!!

That's enough, sit with her if you like

You just sit at there wait for the result

Then after know the result, then bla bla bla

So you should arrange the list Not me !!!

Why keep say, I didn't force anybody to make their decision

Now i feel so sorry to Aw Aw and a little bit to Mah Jin En

But what can i do?? Why is me arrange this???

Me also is discuss with ShiGie de But like is me do all of this things

I didn't over, and my friends, I told you i don't like

I know she is your friend, and i know you will feel sad

Please just act like don't know, if not you will sad

Or you wanna hate me?? It's up to you

Not me don't like her only, and many many more

Just me show out to you all, let you all know

Fine, me should keep my mouth shut right?!!!!!

I won't feel sorry
I'm Not and I don't think

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...