Saturday, March 14, 2009

practice...

dis morning got practice...so...early in the morning..me wake up early & go to shcool
练习练习还是练习....热到死~
kah yan got new handphone d....so nice....me like it...is SE380i wor....
8错一下咯~ok的~真的很稀饭啊~~~~
then saw ching yu chi (i spell right??i didn't think so)u knw he wear wat colour of T-shirt?
红色!他不是什么咩???(亲人去世)做么他穿酱紫的颜色……
looks like didn't respond his mum larhx...watever...maybe he dun care about that...
shi gee讲他好像比以前更开心~==" 我不知道咯~不认识他的……
after tat..can back home lurr...go 'xiao jing ling'..uncle got sell 'cha ye dan'~they say he copy cat..
哈哈~炸到~真的是啦~我跟uncle讲要爱玉冰...他一直讲‘我有买鸡蛋' 昏啊~@@
then walk bck home...with pang pang...saw jin bao...then she join us...
从学校走回家里大概要20分钟酱紫~几久一下的~
almost went home...saw daddy come out...say mum & sis are going to eat & dunwan wait me
我就有点奇怪,也没有什么在意,因为妈咪跟我讲今天吃炒饭的……
then me accompany pang pang bck her house 1st...a few minute later...heard ppl call me...
我就转头看,原来是母亲大人,讲要去megamall吃饭~@@
after take a bathe...we go to mega...eat lunch with grandma, aunt & my cute cousin...qiqi
过后就去补习,画画~2点到4点~唉~老师教我画orang utan~!@@



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...