Friday, March 13, 2009

nilam....

dis week started the nilam...me did almost 20 nilam only....
today 3 period used for the nilam....sit in the dewan...sienzzz....me see the book called"死亡约会"
actually nice larhx...but the character make me comfuse larhx....
the book was witt nee own 1...then she wan read it in dis holidays...so i muz give her bck today
then me quickly read...but still can't finish it...fine...me will borrow again after the holidays..
after recess...shamsual period....
ishhhhh....me had been called by him to stand up & answer his question....
me answer d arhx...still dun let me sit....T.T
then stand lo...i won't scare 1...few minit later...he call me read a practice tittle...
then can sit lurr....xixi....wk is right...dun see shamsual...
if not...he sure ask u question....har....like tat...
izzit the teacher will call the person tat didn't see him meh???
then pj period~~~~go tepian ilmu...read the book...all ppl gone?!?jz me,wk & shirline
teacher was abit angry...then wk still wan say they merayau-rayau!!!
omg...she so big mouth...then teacher call us find bck all ppl...
why me...tat is not my business?why should i go....ishhh...
after that...bck tepian....saw aw aw, wit nee & hui zhi...eating chips-more?
haha...me very 'wai sek'...so sure go to eat their chips-more lo...kaka..
then listen shirline say her things...she got brothers 1 wor??!?!
before dis i duno 1...hmm....me jz knw she got a little brother...
she say wan travel to hk in holidays...yorr...so good...me oso wan to go!!!!unfair!!!!T.T
call her buy some souvenirs lor...=x
me oso wan 2 travel larhx...T.T long time didn't go for a trip d...haizz...
my sis graduation trip is go to Sarawak...so good...
better then mine lor...admire her larhx...but muz spend rm 800 leh...so expensive
the price is the double of my graduation trip leh...
tmr got pancaragam practice...haizz...7.45am arh!!!!wan sleep larhx...
after tat me & pang pang will walk bck home...hohoho~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...