Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Coughing is suffering =(



I'm still coughing, oh gosh, why not yet recover??? This is because i didn't drink much water. Haiz, i'm too lazy to get the water and i didn't get enough rest.


This afternoon, i need to go teatime for giving ZhenChen some information because i'm going to work on 12Nov which is my Daddy's birthday =( at the Sukpa Stadium. There will be having a concert, yes, it is the Air Supply concert. Although i don't know who're they, but since my mummy like them♥ I'm hoping i really can work at there so i can watch their show !!

By the way
i'm so sorry that my dear friends can't go work at there with me =(
I wish we will work together next time♥
I believe that we will =))


Firstly i decided cycle to Jeahyuin house because we will go Teatime together by walking. Unfortunately, my tire puncture last time when i went play badminton =(( So i have to walk to her house by foot. It's HOT and SWEAT and TIRING !! But after i reach Jeahyuin home, her aunt fetches us to Teatime. LUCKILY♥ Teatime is close and ZhenChen and Sinyen at Oldtown. Just two of them Woots♥ After chatting, Jeahyuin and i walking back home.


Before that, we go into a spectacle shop. Jeahyuin says want let me see some spectacle. She knows the worker at there. He is her neighbour. I don't know his name but he is quite funny. He is also a kind man XD I say that because he fetches me back home just now. Haha :D


BUT i reload RM15 just now. My handphone doesn't receive the money?!! Why??? Maybe because my handphone is off when he is helping me reload. Or he typed wrong number??? I'm worring now. That's RM15 a. What can i do??? Just can cry T^T


Tomorrow
I'm going to East Coast Mall
Bacause it is someone's birthday♥


Hope
My Sick
RECOVER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...