Monday, November 8, 2010

Unlucky day

Firstly, i wanna wish Jeahyuin, Suyee and Yanjiet HAPPY BIRTHDAY


I wake up on 7am, and i just realize my mother still not yet go to work. She usually goes out on 740am. Oh gosh, what can i do?? I just can wait inside my room until she leaves. Finally she's gone but my dad already wake up.I just act like nothing tell him i have a meeting at friend's house then i go out. Phew, luckily i can go out !!


Then i meet Jeahyuin and Kokchuan at small bridge. I just like a big light bulb, sorry ='( Then we walk to Sinyan's house, but she not yet wake up. What can we do? So we continue our journey to Yilun's house. His house is opposite TenTen !! Luckily when we reach Teo badminton court and meet Jeahyuin cousin. He fetch us to TenTen. Afterwards Sinyan walks to TenTen by herself. Then we go to TenTen meet her. We saw Seehow, he is going to work. Later we go to TC.


We wanna go to TC3 so we travel the rocks. But not travel to somethings like jungle meh? I feel weird. But travel the rocks is so FUN and exciting !! I like it. But it is freaking tired and hurts. Luckily all the journey i didn't get any hurt. BUT.. When we back to the TC2, i play my handphone in the sea. I don't watch out the rocks so i fall down !! OUCHHH !! My handphone !!


When i back to the beach, both of my legs are full with blood !! So damn pain and scary !! There is no tissue and clear water. I need to walk back to TC to buy those things. Cryyy TT Why i'm so unlucky today??? "I want to swim dar !!!!!!" I said when i'm walking back to TC. Damn sad =(( By the way, when i'm walking, i feel my toe is very very very pain but i don't know the reason. WEIRD


While they are eating burgers at the MacDonald, i'm washing my wound. Oh, i find out why my toe is pain. It is scratched very deep. Oh gosh, it looks scary and i'm not dare to touch and look at it. I'm so scare that mum and dad will discover that i'm lie them and secretly come to TC with friends. Now i just thinking about back home and i don't want to swim anymore.


m Jeahyuin later calls her cousin to fetch us. Love you so much. Then her cousin 135pm arrive. She sends us back to Jeahyuin house. Jeahyuin help me sapu ubat XD Blue colour de, like ink !! Then i phone my dad to fetch me. After my mum back she also doesn't scold me. Phewww, luckily. I tell them i'm injured when cycle. They don't suspect me. Thank GOD.


So just now i give my handphone to my uncle, he says maybe can repair it. I hope so. Please don't spoil a !!! I just used it for 7 months. Just let me lucky yi xia lo. TT


I think i can't go out
for few weeks TT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...