Thursday, November 18, 2010

Air Supply★


Woots !! I get a job at Air Supply Concert as a usher !! It is totally EXCITED !!


We need reach Sukpa Stadium by 3pm so i wanna sleep until 12pm dar !! But someone wake me up on 11am. Then i have to get ready by 1.30pm because of someone. Then 2pm i arrive to Zhen Chen house area because he call me do so. When we reach Sukpa just 2.20pm. Oh my god, all Zhen Chen fault !! So gan jiong zomok leh???




We wait at there until 3.30pm just start arrange the pose. I be the second floor Usher with Jeah Yuin and Xin Yan. Unluckily Zee Mee and Yun Qian are Tickets Checkers. Haha. After eating our dinner -- bread and fried rice, we go to our work position. It's 7.30pm, i'm so nervous and exciting. The audience are quite crowded. But most of them are adult. NO YOUNGS !!


I and Xin Yan work at same area, when we are working we see a LENGZAI !! Xin Yan is so interested to him. Fat Kong says he know him but we don't trust him. Later, she say she wants get his number but she not dare to ask. Jeah Yuin and I help her take from the boy. Oh, he is quite cute. I also have interest on him already. XD


After that we just lepak`ing around the stadium. Actually after the audience come, we can sit at there and watch the show too !! I think i'm so lucky can work at there !! Having such fun time with all of you guys -- Jeah Yuin, Yun Qian, Zee Mee, Xin Yan, Fat Kong and Zhen Chen !! ♥♥


After the concert end, we also can back home. We wanna go yamcha but the stadium doesn't have any stall nearby it. So we have to cancel it T^T Firstly i follow Yun Qian's car back, but it is just 11pm and i don't want back home. So i decide to follow Jeahyuin's car bacause she 12am just back home. We sit at the stair and keng gai till 12am.


After i back home, i FB`ing and texting the Lengzai. Haha.


My leg is pain
But it is worth♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...