Saturday, November 20, 2010

PeiChai graduation 2010

Mom has a lecture and she calls sister and i to go.
I thought the lecture is in the morning so i tell her that i'll go.
But later i realise that it is at night !! Oh no, i wanna go to Pei Chai graduation tonight !!


Mom need go there earlier before the lecture start. It's too early for us so she scares we will boring at there. Then there is no car to fetch us to the lecture !! Yahhooo~ We no need go to lecture already !! So now my sister is so happy and faqiao`ing.


After mom go out, we're waiting for my sister's boyfriend come to our house. He gonna accompany my sister to her friend house. Later, when i reach Pei Chai i see Hui Zhong sit at the canteen alone. Then Pee, Yuan Thang and Yi Hooi come to the canteen too. I follow them go to Yau Choon's house to see his little sister~


While playing with the baby and waiting for Yau Choon, we also chat a lot. Later Zhi Min, Jian Yuan and Su Yee also come to Yau Choon house. We all back to the school at 8.30pm. The graduation already start. We walk around the school then go to the pasar malam. Jeah Yuin, Xin Yan and Zhen Chen at there~


Later we all back to Peichai and sit beside the boy toilet. Then we start chatting and telling ghost story. Zhen Chen so funny, he wants to tell ghost story but we all feel that is more like a joke. After that, we play True or Dare. Unluckily me kena, and they ask some hard question for me. How pity is me. I not dare to lie, but i not dare to tell them the answer too !!


Somebody is leaving so others go to the hall to see performances. Then we sit beside the hall and have a chat together. But my mommy comes to fetch us, my sister and i already. And he just comes join the chat when i wanna back home !! So sad about it. =((


Memeries
save in my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...