Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Deepavali?

This morning, i wake up and i'm freaking tired. Oh gosh, last night i 4am still not yet sleep. I don't know why. Recently i just can't easily fall asleep. Although i really don't want to go to practice, but i still go. Who call i'm a good girl :)) But just nothing to do except CHATTING.




I'm lying on the sofa and watching television. Outside is raining heavily and the whether making me freaking sleepy. After mum go out, i wake up and walk forward to my room. Splashh, holly shit !! Why the floor is damn sweat?!!?!? Oh my god, it's all because the rain !! I can't bath and sleep anymore. I have to clean up the mess. Of course with my sister !!






It's tiring and sweating work !! Why daddy will choose today to go outstation ?!! Why today !! Later mum back home, just scold us !! Hey !! We already clean up 80% of the water, our clothes also became sweat because of it, NOT WE WILLING for it !! Damn no mood !! Clothes sweat, doing those tiring work, let mum scold.. WTF Why my mum will become like this?? I hate the way you are !!





Happy Deepavali?
That's not happy at all !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...