Friday, October 29, 2010

Short hair♥

Midnight, play webcam with the stupidest pig in the world with k yeng liu hai. He keeps view something stupid. See the pictures below then you will know about it. That's why last night 3am i just fall asleep.



















The next morning, i wake up at 1030am because later i'm going to school for band's meeting. I planed that after meeting i will go to cut my hair. But the meeting was finished before i go to school. So i and Jeahyuin plan 130pm just go to the saloon. When i reach Desvos, i don't see jeahyuin or kahyan. But she texted me that she already arrive. Weird, how come i don't see her.

After i ask her, she was at the old jin shuang zi there. She thought i said that jin shuang zi, but i meant the 2nd jin shuang zi. Oh my god. Now i'm standing outside the saloon ALONE !! `Lonely~I'm Ms Lonely~ Jeahyuin, come faster please !! Finally she arrives, thank god. Then we go into the saloon. This is my first time go into a saloon, i feel so shy !!

After few minutes, actually i feel it takes quite long time, finally my new hair cut is done♥ I quite like it, short hair is COOL♥ I'm satisfied with it !! Yeah babes♥ Yunqian also comes to the saloon, with yeehaur !! Oh my gosh~ Why she wants him to accompany !?? Fine, i know the reason. Haha:D



After i back home, just wanna share my new hairstyle with my friends, exspecially Shenny♥ She say she loves my short hair. Teehee:)) Shy la. Oh ya, i also webcam with Pangyisheng today !! Man, long time no see. Still same no change leh. I also webcam with Selon, so tor and funny.



Oh no, cham!
♥Webcam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...