Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Mexica

Today is the last day of PMR !! Hooray !! Let's cheer all form3 students !! After finish the paper, i go out from the hall after saw Emy them go out. So i just waiting outside the hall until finish school. I quickly go to Belakang and back home. After i bath and change my clothes, my dad fetch me to Yuin's house cause she gonna fetch me go Mexica.

On the way to Mexica, we need to pass the beserah road. When i'm texting with someone, suddenly Yuin shout and then Yan. I look up and see the car turn over !!! Oh my god !! It's LIVE!! The car looks so light !! After few seconds, people who saw it fast come out from cars or the shops to HELP him. All so kind-hearted !! The owner of the car comes out after the people's help. Luckily he doesn't injured seriously.



Cool experience !! We reach Mexica after few minutes. We go inside the restaurant and sit down for waiting others come. Yiyin, Zeemee, Chuiling, Sookting, Jeahyuin, Kahyan, JienShir, Jienshir's mum and me test the food. The food is delicious !! YUMMY !!




After eating and discussing, we go to Just Relax besides Mexica. Dicuss about 2hours !! Haiz, i no chance to hang gai at shopping mall then. Yuin wanna buys tattoo stickers but can't find it. Then Kahyan wanna buy french fried to eat !! By the way, we saw Jiaenyee and Chewteng. So fast relax wor !!



Later, Yuin's aunty came and is waiting for us !! We quickly walk back to the Mexica !! Hang gai with Yuin and Yan really hard. They walk soooo fast !! When we reach there, we saw Kaiyi and Jienshir two at there. Hor~~~~ Don't know they was doing what at there, dating?!!




Yeah !! Holidays !!
I'm coming to say
HELLO !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...