Saturday, February 14, 2009

valentine day~love love...

today is valentine day....
need go 2 skol....
meet my frenzz....sejarah period...
many ppl din stay at class cz st john...
teacher oso din teach us...
thn moral period...oso din teach...
me do my huraian...cz ltr is bm period...
thn recess time...bring my math go 2 do...
thn tugas...Jeff vry cute!but a bit...蠢...actually is a little stupid...sry~say u like tat...kaka
thn go 2 bilik tayangan cz bm period...
me sit beside wee kar thn see how sit beside her....
the see how call wee kar to teach him 肉麻 words wor....
sot sot 1....y ask wee kar leh???
pj period d...quickly do my h/w...
thn b4 10minutes go home...talk wif my frenzz...
laugh & laugh & laugh....
me love 2 hang out wif u guyzz...
frenship 4ever~~~~
happy valentine 2 u all....
love u all....haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...