Thursday, February 26, 2009

raptie sukan...duno how 2 spell leh..

today~gt raptie arhx~~~~~!!oh my god...we haven practice enough oso....how 2 raptie leh???
vry worry larhx...but nvm...we sure will go through it~~~thn whole day no need go 2 the class~
but the pratice vry tired arhx....5555~vry exhausting arhx~~~T.T
y we so pity...haiz...but nvm...try our best~pancaragam~yes!
today is the tiredst day!!the raptie hor...let us stand under the sun long time leh!
my skin turn vry dark arhx~~~!!!ishhh~~~~
but hope it can quickly turn bck white after the sport day~~~huhu
lui lui so ngok sei!!!& the fat women...scold us wor...u go 2 work larhx...come here 4 wat?act cute?kao zai? eeee......so geli~- -|||
when recess, i go 2 kantin 2 buy sum food 2 eat cz kah yan call me accompany she...
thn ok lor....me see wan eat wat first...cz long time didn't go 2 there d...
me buy burger & pang pang help me buy 7up lurrr...i eat it & taste delicious wor...haha
tmr i oso wan buy again lurr...lolx...cz tmr still gt practice...
12.30pm untill 6.40pm?!?!?!oh my god!!!sure die lor....thn lui lui sure scold us tmr...pity us...
but me today vry happy cz my sejarah get 82...yeah~score A leh!!!hahaha
& geografi i get 72...oso good lor....4 me enough d.....huhu^^
& i tell my mum i exam d....thn she didn't angry~~wuhoo~~~yeah!!!
thn she say tat is my business...no need tell her oso can...
but must score good marks....huhu....ok 1....yes~dis is my lucky day~~~huhu~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...