Monday, February 23, 2009

hoho...no mood but oso happy...

dis morning...tuition...i wan sleep~
thn bck home online...play play play until 12.00pm
go change cloth...thn continue 2 play...
thn eat lunch at 12.30pm
hate the kjj...change duty time 2 12.45pm
crap...me always tat time go 2 skol...
i cant find my name tag...
but nvm lo...go 2 skol 1st...i wan late 2 skol jor....
go 2 kantin duty...1 word...sienzzz....
thn pratice...fai gor say wan use big bendere....deng....
no time practice d lor...i think won't use lor
thn practice until about 4.20 gua....
go put the instruments....(dunno how 2 spell it)
saw my class stay in there wor...
thn after put the instruments...talk wif see how them guys...
thn bell rings bck class.........the ng siew ber so ngam cham....omg.......
i jz wan pass up my h/w thn she always stop her talking thn c me...
damn...me jz pass up my work...cant meh?sot sot 1...
thn geo period...go dewan...i & wee kar go 2 bside the stage 2 play
so fun...we play ppl cz last night my sis teach me how 2 play ppl...
haha...they all have been cheated...nob nob 1....
i say jor sumthing...i scare aw heng hui wil tell h arhx...
me scare scare larhx....TT...dun say pls....pls lor....
thn duty...stand at the gazebo...still tat word...sienzzzz....
i call jessica stand wif me...=P
gt 1 student wan go toilet...wee kar accompany wif her thn me oso join them
wee kar talk wif the girl so many...but she din meet her b4 1 wor
a bit bls lor...haha...sorry say u like tat...but really a bit lo =x
the 2 四眼仔tat b pengawas hor...so nob...how can they can b pangawas leh?
haiz...can believe lor...really nob lor...lol...sry...i hurt both of u...
tmr gt exam...me still writing my post...lolx...
haven study oso...haha...how leh...tmr exam sure fail lor...haha
ei...wait...tmr exam wat arhx???anybody can tell me???T.T


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...