Sunday, September 12, 2010

Tampin Part3♥

Today we're going back to Kuantan, i will miss my cousin, Yen. XD So, early in the morning i wake up and go see him. He is sleeping on the sofa because my family and i are slept in his room. How poor is him !! I take his picture !! So lengzai hor, XD



Then i see his purse is on the table. Well, i take it and have a look. See whether his purse have any girl's picture. Haha ;D Later, i found a card. It's a Ice Station card. How dare Yen didn't take us go to the Ice Station !! So mad of him !!



I hear my mum is calling me so i have to put all his things back. I take my bags and put into the car. Then i go to see the little cutie Chocolate !! ♥ Little poor thing, i will miss you so much !! It's old and always sick. I'm so worry about it. Take care !! ;D



Woots !! Tiger !! The scary and fierce dog !! Its leg was broken cause it is too naughty and go out from the house so crashed by a car. This call dai sei. I dislike it because it always bite Chocolate. Don't ever bite my Chocolate !! D;



Bah-bye
Tampin♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...