Wednesday, September 8, 2010

LOVE?

Sudah beberape tahun duh !! Kan? ;D

From now on,

I won't TEXT you

I won't FIND you

I won't MISS you

I won't LIKE you

But i will like you as my friend

Recently, or maybe these few months, or maybe this year

You become cool and cooler and me just act like a stupid

I have tried to do what i never done before

I have tried to do but you didn't give any respon

So maybe we should just be friend ;D

***

Last year, I don't know that i have made a wrong dicision or not

Although I am regret, but it have passed

No need think anymore

Me should forget you and the feeling

Because since you didn't like me

And i never feel that you like me too

Cheer up girl ;DD

You will get though it and fotget him

He is just a loser and a timid

So, babes

intro some guys to me ya !! XD

I'm finding someone to love
And someone that love me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...