Sunday, September 5, 2010

Station One Dinner♥

Whole day help dad key in the list into his laptop

When dinner time, dad says wan order pizza

But mum keep reject, hate it

Later wan go out eat, but don't know wan go where to eat

Then mum say go Station One eat dinner

Thought she is just kidding but the car really stop infront there


WalaoA Am i dreaming?? They are my parents??

My parents won't bring us come de wor

WUHOO, so happy !! ♥

So, i order a Mix Grill and Apple Lemonade♥

Yummy, i like the stick with the sauce



While my sister order Chicken maryland and Milk longan



I mix the hotdog with the salad XD


After finish the dinner, yummy yummy

We go Niwana and mum buys somethings

Then, back home !!


Continue help my dad key in until 10pm+

Although i'm not full, but still thank my dad

Cause he doesn't like to eat such food

LOVE DAD♥
you are my only dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...