Thursday, December 30, 2010

Tuition Wanted!

Oh gosh, just left 3days for holidays! School will reopen soon!

Although i have asked my friends about some tuition classes, but i still not yet take any action. Days pass so fast, i feel the holidays just passed few weeks. Happy time always pass very soon. And till now, i just realise i should find tuition class!

So, Shenny has told me to enroll the modern math class which nearby her house. I think it is okay, so i discuss with my parents just now. Unfortunately, they are disagree about it. They say modern math is easy no need tuition. Sorry Shenny Dear! :((

Besides, I also asked Ben about Chemistry and Add Math's tuition classes. So, I ask my mom to phone the teacher, actually i beg her to help me :X Therefore, Chemistry tuition is Mr Chong, Thursday 5pm until 7pm. Then phone to Add math teacher, Pn Ng, my school teacher! :O The time is Monday 4pm until 6pm! :( My art class at the night!

Later, i wanna find a Physics tuition! I ask Chentung, then i discover the Mr Chong has Physics tuition class too! I tell my mom and ask her to text the teacher. Unluckily, the Physics tuition was fulled! Oh No!! I ask my senior and he says physics is quite hard so he advice me to take tuition D: So my mom texts to the teacher say put me in the waiting list. Just can like that :(

So, just hoping next year will fun in my class.
Although i not yet know i'm going to which class :(
Hopefully i could same class with all my beloved friends :D *PRAY

Amitofo
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...