Thursday, December 23, 2010

PMR result!

It's today!

Early in the morning, i wake up and zap my bag because today i wanna back to Kuantan from my kampung duh! So excited about the PMR result nehh! When i reach Kuantan i need rush to school to get it. Haiz, i think my friends all sure had got their result before me bacause i will reach Kuantan at about 12pm.

Therefore, when i reach Kuantan, i sms my friends to ask about the result. Yuxuan phoned me and say: 7A 7A li hai liao lo.. qing yamcha arrrr.. Then i feel like a bit unbelievable, and try to ask him again. Then he say i got 7A's in PMR! Woots! I'm so proud for myself XD Then i ask them where are they. They are yamcha`ing outside school area. Nobody can accompany take result :(

After the call, i pretend like still don't know my result infront my parents. Because i wanna to let them worry. Then i go to the school office when i reach school. I don't know where should i go to take result actually. Then i meet Aloysius *Luckily He shows me where should i go and acconpany me. But my father already come out from the car and call me to take result. Why he gan zhang than me geh?

In the office, my class teacher, Pn Tan gives me the result. 7A and 1B in geagraphy, my worst subject. Then teacher says i should work harder in this subject mar, what a waste she said. I don't feel like that, i think i'm already good enough. Then we went Eng Hong to buy things, Dad let me buy chocolates! But sister say is that ur reward as get 7A's in PMR?

And that time i just realise..

7A's = 3 bar of chocolates?!!! OMG


At night, uncle come to my house and fetch us to KL!

S-H-O-P-P-I-N-G !!

I'm the best
I knew it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...