Saturday, December 19, 2009

ECM------and MEGA

today hor...vry paiseh neh....no go to practice....

felt vry sorry la....cz wan go out wif fren....

go out wif meifern and shenny...

about 11.45am i was wearing lens....

thn suddenly got call from shenny....she was coming to my hz...

OMG i haven't eat yet leh!!! and 1 more len havent wear too~~~

quickly wore thn eat my lunch....*but still hungry after finished it...still wan more

thn she arrived mii hz...thn go go go...

thn they still wan fetch her sis fren...her sis and her fren leng nui hor...xP

thn we went to ECM...meet mei fern at the big door...

we jz gai gai and duno wan go where....

jz a while we already 'hang sai' ECM....vry sien hor...

thn we go MEGA~~~

jz walk a distant me already beh tahan....xD

MEGA has more shops thn ECM lo...

saw shi gee leh!!! really 'xia dao'~~~=x

thn hang gai lo...go parkson buy meifern de bag...

and i saw a fren...looked like him la...but duno really is him anot...xD

shenny say he nt lengzai wor...me oso no say anything...y hurt ppl leh...

thn bck ECM it was raining...shenny was wet....

but me n meifern jz a bit wet...cz we have umbrella....kaka

thn i finally bought a cap...but nt vry vry vry like...i more like yip fook tian one...

it's purple color....me wan buy black n white der...

haiz...nvm la...buy a new 1 nxt time...^^

Oh~~~and we oso met ben de sis....so lengnui....nt lik ben...=x

thn go eat...after tat mei fern bck home...

left me n shenny...thn we keng gai lo...keng many yi xia....

thn oso nid bck home liao....my mum call me ooo...

TODAY WAS SO FUN....

BUT MY LEG VRY PAIN NOW...xD


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...